|Model QC36B3 - 36" Portable Evaporative Cooler|
Have a Question?
Send to friend
- Belt Drive - 1/2 hp 3 speed belt drive
- Fan - Industrial duty 9,700 cfm @ .15 SP
- Motor - High efficiency, moisture resistant designed for totally enclosed coolers. 1/2 hp 120v 8.9/6.3/3.2 Amps
- Pump - Submersible, 1/6 hp 120v, 5 amps
- Total amps13.9
- Total watts1668
- Size 61 1/2" W x 63" H x 32 1/2" D
- NSN- 4120-01-449-7535
Benefits and Features
- Maintenance Free - Engineered by our Father and Son team of engineer's and manufactured to be virtually maintenance free.
- Easy to operate - Needs only tap water and electricity to operate.
- No waste - Engineered to be highly efficient, no water is wasted.
- Easy to move - Completely portable, so anyone can roll it quickly to any hot area. Comes standard with straight and swivel casters.
- Air flow - QuietCool is tested for maximum air flow at operating static pressure - ensuring you maximum air flow.
- Amazingly Cooler air - Discharged air is down to 26ºF degrees cooler than the incoming air. Amazing.
- Filtered Air - Filters the air as is passes through the water saturated cooling media - eliminating many air borne particles.
- Plus - Portable 60 gallon water reservoir is available where no water supply is readily accessible. Large 10" semi-pneumatic rough terrain wheels available too.
- Note: The QuietCool Portable Evaporative Cooler has ETL Approval #9800103 which conforms to UL standard 507.
- Direct from the Manufacturer - Engineered, Manufactured and Constructed in Houston with the highest quality parts available.
- Housing - Constructed of rotomolded, corrosion free polyethelyne.
- Fan - Industrial duty aluminum construction.
- Fan Motor - Engineered to pull less Amps - saving you daily operating costs, plus high efficiency for a longer life. The belt drive QuietCool model is the quietest operating portable evaporative cooler.
- Recirculating Pump - High efficiency, maintenance free, and corrosion resistant submersible water pump.
- Float Valve - Corrosion and maintenance free plastic.
- Water Lines / Fittings - All constructed with corrosion free materials.
- Cooling Media - Cross corrugated angle fluted specially formulated cellulose material treated with a thermosetting resin. Specially designed for evaporative cooling so there is no excess load on the fan.
- Support - Thick aluminum angle bar at the top of QuietCool and thick galvanized steel angle bar at the bottom increases the integrity of the structure of the QuietCool unit. Makes it last longer.
- Parts - Only QuietCool offers 18 interchangeable parts - when you need parts - we ship them because we keep them in stock.
The Bottom Line
- QuietCool Engineering - Means Less operating cost - maximum efficency - maximum cooling - simple to operate - available parts - each QuietCool is tested under operating conditions before shipping - corrosion free - manufactured and constructed with quality materials for a longer life.
- QuietCool - Direct from the Manufacturer
Engineered - Efficient - Cooler - Amazing!
|QuietCool Brochure (726KB)|
|Order Now! (You'll be glad you did)|